We’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team at MacPhie. As a boutique strategy consultancy firm, we expect our Analysts to drive change and leave their footprint during their term with us. You will be able to affect company-wide change and work with everyone from our Partner to the Board of Directors of our clients. We depend on your help in conducting and analyzing research, preparing and delivering written reports and presentations, and supporting the development of our business and our clients’.
This year’s Summer Analyst program will take place between May 5th – August 31st, 2023.
A Bit About Us
We have a fundamental belief in making organizations and their people magnetic – attracting those stakeholders that matter most to them. We help organizations shape their future direction and cultures through building effective leadership, energized teams, and enduring results.
Our firm is a boutique Toronto-based organizational development consultancy that is reinventing the way organizations engage with people who matter most to them. We work with leaders to develop their strategies, transform their cultures and build high-performing teams. Our own differentiating competency is articulating complex ideas and concepts in ways that are simple and inspiring.
At MacPhie we foster a friendly and energetic culture with a focus on personal growth. Our talented team is always willing to help and provide direction. From monthly celebrations to our flexible work approach, our engaging atmosphere allows our team to thrive.
Over the past 18+ years, MacPhie has built lasting relationships with clients ranging from global Fortune 100 companies to post-secondary institutions to local not-for-profits. We’re proud to work with clients across a range of sectors, engineering and construction, financial services, healthcare and mental health, post-secondary and government. Our clients appreciate our sector-agnostic approach that cross-pollinates thinking and brings fresh ideas and perspectives to solve challenges.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience working in a corporate setting
- An ability to analyze and simplify complex information from multiple sources, draw conclusions, and make clear recommendations
- An exceptional attention to detail, both in written documents and in executing projects
- A superior ability to be articulate and precise – both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional project management skills, with an ability to create work plans and manage critical paths
- A desire to proactively identify areas for improvement or unmet needs within current systems and client engagements
- A willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently
- An ability to create effective PowerPoint presentations that simplify and distill complex concepts
- Comfort in dealing with ambiguity and setting professional goals
- Drive, charisma and an intelligent sense of independence
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do
- Working with the team to design approaches to client projects, gather and analyze data, write reports and generate recommendations
- Providing project management and logistical support for client engagements, including developing project work plans, organizing logistics, liaising with clients and ensuring projects remain on time and on budget
- Advancing firm growth by responding to business proposals
- Assisting in marketing and supporting firm intellectual property including the Magnetism concept
The deadline to submit applications is Friday, February 10th at 11:59pm.
If you’re truly passionate about a career in management consulting, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. From all of us at MacPhie, we look forward to getting to know you!
372 Bay Street