We’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team at MacPhie. As a boutique organizational development consultancy firm, we expect our Associate Consultants to drive change. You will be able to affect company-wide change and work with everyone from our Partner to the Boards of Directors of our clients. We depend on your help in conducting and analyzing research, preparing and delivering written reports and presentations, and supporting the development of our business and clients.
A Bit About Us
We make organizations magnetic – inspired by our philosophy around Magnetism – we believe that organizations, like magnets, naturally attract or repel stakeholders who matter to them. We help organizations articulate their identities, set future directions, and win over key stakeholders.
Our firm is a Toronto-based organizational development consultancy that reinvents the way organizations engage with people who matter most to them. We work with organizations to develop their strategies, transform their cultures and develop compelling communications that are persuasive and impactful. Our own differentiating competency is articulating complex ideas and concepts in ways that are simple and inspiring.
At MacPhie we foster a friendly and energetic culture with a focus on personal growth. Our talented team is always willing to help and provide direction. From weekly celebrations to regular office events, our engaging atmosphere allows our tribe to thrive. It takes a lot to be a part of our team. And our next hire will be an independent self-starter known for their brains and drive.
If you have interest in research, facilitation, strategic planning, communications, cultural transformation, or all the above – and you want to join an organization that punches above its weight – read on.
Over the past 15 years, MacPhie has built lasting relationships with leading organizations in Canada. We’re proud to work with clients across a range of sectors, including food and beverage, engineering and construction, cannabis, financial services, advertising and healthcare, post-secondary and government.
What You’ll Bring
1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in management consulting, organizational development, market research, strategic planning or executive communications
- Preferred experience in project management or account management
- Experience conducting market research, such as focus groups, interviews or surveys
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics and problem-solving
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to be articulate
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to develop compelling and visually appealing presentations and reports
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactively identify areas for improvement within organizations
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Drive, charisma and an intelligent sense of independence
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the team to play an active role in client engagements, including conducting research, analyzing data, generating solutions and developing reports and presentations
- Have the opportunity to actively participate in client meetings
- Provide project management and account management support for client engagements, including managing project work plans, organizing logistics, liaising with clients and ensuring projects remain on time and on budget
- Support the management of MacPhie’s business operations, including but not limited to financial management, people and culture, and marketing
- Advance business development through strategic outreach and creation of proposals
Please note, this job is a six-month contract to full time hire role.
If you are interested, please email your cover letter, resume and most recent academic transcript to email@example.com.